Friday, April 16, 2010

A someday kitchen


We have a fairly small kitchen with very limited storage, but it does have great potential to be much better and more open than it is now.
No exaggeration
, every time I walk into our kitchen I wish I could change it right then. Here are some of my inspirations for what the kitchen will look like someday...

...I envision a farmhouse sink...
(photo: Kitchen of Jennifer Grey. Check out her blog, The Old Painted Cottage)




...paneled ceilings from the kitchen to the dining room, an island with seating...
(photo: From one of my favorite Interior Designers, Brooke Giannetti at Velvet & Linen)

...some
open shelves
(photo: From Gast Architects)


...customized refrigerator door...
(such a cool D.I Y. project)
( photo: The Old Painted Cottage )

.
...and transom windows
between the kitchen and dining room.

(probably not as fancy as this one is though)




No comments:

Post a Comment